There are lots of controversies concerning the body of Christ, Faith and Hope of the Church. Often times we feed on deceptive words from the mouth of false teachers because we have decided not to study the word of God. I am convinced that every human will be judged according to what he did in His body. We shall all appear at the judgment seat of Christ and give account of what we did with our giftings, positions, power and authority. No man will be spared on that day. So judge yourself with the word so that you don’t stand in condemnation.
I hear people say most often that “the old testament is past so now we live by the new testament that is why we don’t live under the law but we live by the law”. All this philosophy bubbling in the minds of many “believers” with twisted faith concerning the kingdom of God. 2 Timothy 3:16 Says “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness”. God is a God of His word. He is the word and He never violates His word. Whether old or new testament, the Bible still remains the same. Don’t add or subtract anything from it. Never! It is sad that both the sheep and the shepherds are all lost. How can the sheep have green pastures if the Shepherd lives in wickedness. It grieves my soul when I hear people who call themselves “men or women of God” preach fallacy.
The Lord wants me to talk about judgment on man, either righteous or wicked. The kind of judgment we receive when we die in righteousness or sin. The book of Ezekiel is a wonderful book in the old testament that speaks of the mind of God concerning God’s judgment on us based on our state before death; being righteous or wicked. We ask these questions most often.
- What happens when you die as a righteous man who fell but couldn’t get back in line with Christ?
- What happens when we die in our wickedness?
- What happens to our righteous life when we die right after we fall? Does God remembers our sins or remembers our righteousness?
- How will God judge us when we don’t remain each other’s keeper?
- Will God blame me if I don’t warn one who lives a wicked life?
Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
This means if you confess Christ as your Lord and savior but live not according to the Spirit but according to the flesh, you’ll be condemned. Walking according to the flesh means living against God’s precepts and this is dangerous. We are made to believe that the moment you accept Christ everything is OK, you can live the life you want but still go to heaven when you die. Such agreat deception! That’s why our youth are committing fornication. This is why married couples are committing adultery with much passion. Our children have joined bad companies, drinking alcohol and taking drugs with no regrets. We are killing humanity with our deceptive teachings behind the pulpit, through social media and broadcast networks. Who are we now? What have we become? No conscience, no love, no fear of God, we live with no regret as if this is it. Don’t be fooled.
1 Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
1 Corinthians 6:10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
1 Corinthians 6:11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
1 Corinthians 6:12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
1 Corinthians 5:9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
Listen friends, don’t be fooled, whatever a man does in his body, he shall be judged accordingly. Our souls are tied with those we fornicate or commit adultery with. We are made one with the harlot.
1 Corinthians 6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
Now answers to those questions we ask are right here in the books we’ve rejected…the old testament.
Ezekiel 18:20 – 25
20. The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
21. But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
22. All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
23. Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?
24. But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
25. “Yet you say, ‘The way of the Lord is not just.’ Hear, O house of Israel: Is my way unjust? Is it not your ways that are unjust?
Now here comes the final statement hidden from us. The truth which our ears have turned away from. And it says in Ezekiel 18:30-32
30. Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.
31. Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
32. For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!
And lastly, Romans 14:12 says “So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.”